Eastern Gas Ltd
61 Sandringham Way, Swaffham PE378BS Norfolk
Boiler services Kings Lynn
Boiler installation Kings Lynn
Boiler repair, installation and servicing in Kings Lynn
Boiler installation Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Eastern Gas are one of Kings Lynn’s leading heating specialists, trusted by our customers to keep them safe and warm every day of the year.
Whether you are looking for boiler replacement or to install a brand new boiler system, our expert and friendly team will listen to and understand your needs. Providing value for money, straightforward and worry-free solutions.
Our advice is thorough and honest, giving you the best information on the latest energy saving products on the market.
What's included with your boiler installation?
1 Year after care service included
For peace of mind, our team are on hand to deal with any problems that crop up within the first 12 months of your installation.
Fully Trained Engineers
With over 10 years of experience in the sector our Gas Safe and Oftec registered boiler engineers are experts in their field.
Emergency boiler repair Kings Lynn
If you are experiencing problems with your boiler, we are on call to help. We have extensive knowledge and experience in boiler fault diagnosis.
Our team of boiler engineers are well trained and fully equipped to get your boiler back up and running smoothly. We charge a set call out fee which covers up to an hour of labour and fault diagnosis.
We will do our very best to find out what the issue is there and then.
Any labour and parts needed to remedy the repair will be charged for accordingly.
Frequent central heating issues:
This happens when the thermostat becomes inaccurate or turns the heating on/off when it’s not supposed to.
No heat or hot water
Failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels could cause this.
Boiler automatically turns itself off
This could be low water pressure, improper circulation of water in the system, lack of water flow due to a closed valve, or a problem with the thermostat.
This refers to a strange rumbling noise which usually occurs as a result of limescale building up on your boiler’s heat exchange.
Strange banging, whistling, or gurgling noises: This could be kettling, air in the system, low water pressure, system sludge or pump failure.
Boiler services Kings Lynn
Included in your boiler service:
- A visual check to ensure your boiler and flue meet current standards
- Boiler fired to identify any working faults
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark/sensor probe)
- Checks to ensure flue terminals are unobstructed and internal flue components are sealed properly
Inside casing surfaces cleaned
- Main heat exchanger and boiler parts cleaned (not always necessary on condensing boilers)
- Boiler casing seals inspected for integrity to ensure adequate sealing
- Gas working pressure test conducted to ensure that adequate gas is supplied to the appliance
- Combustion readings checked and gas valve adjusted, if necessary, to ensure the burner is combusting efficiently and properly (normally using a flue gas analyser)
- Any parts needed, such as new gaskets, may have to be ordered and are not included in the cost of the service
Fantastic service and communication
Excellent work. Fantastic service and communication. We were impressed with the thoroughness, reliability and standard of work in what was a difficult job due to the complexity of the pipework. Highly recommendable.